The Mindset Stylist® Ltd
2. Who we are
Our website address is: https://themindsetstylist.com
Full name of legal entity: The Mindset Stylist® Ltd
Registration Number: 08043816
Registered office: 36 Kinross Avenue, Lipson, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 7EX.
Registered Officer: Catherine Jayne Regan
Email address: email@example.com
The Mindset Stylist® Ltd is the “data controller” (ICO registration ZA737755) and
is responsible for your personal data and in this policy “we, “us” and “our” refers to
The Mindset Stylist® Ltd.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and if at
any time your personal information changes, please email us at
3. Policy principles
We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
and the principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This
policy seeks to comply with those principles by ensuring that your personal data is:
1. Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
2. Only collected for specific, legitimate purposes and we will specify what we are collecting it for and how we’re going to use it at the point of collection;
3. Minimised and limited to the specific purpose for which it is required and to
deliver the specific service required;
4. Accurate and up to date and we will seek to validate this periodically;
5. Not stored in identifiable form for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of complying with any legal, accounting or reporting requirements;
6. Secure and protected from being accidentally lost, disclosed, used, altered or
accessed without authorisation by ensuring strict confidentiality, security and
encryption procedures are in place to protect your data.
4. What personal data we collect
Personal data is classified as information that relates to an “identified” or “identifiable” individual. We collect and process the following information from you when you register on our site and in the provision of therapy, coaching programmes and goods purchased:
Personal Contact Details: which includes your name, email address and phone
number whether that be through the contact form on our website or by email,
text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other means of
Personal Financial Details: which includes data relating to any purchases of therapy, coaching programmes and goods such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, purchase details and your card details.
Physical and/or Mental Health Details: this may be health data collected from you in relation to the purchase of therapy and coaching programmes and has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law. We require your consent to process sensitive data and will send you further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing as appropriate prior to commencement of purchased therapy and coaching programmes.
Website Technical Data: which includes data about your use of our website
and online services such as your IP address, website browser type and other
website “traffic data” which is provided by Google Analytics.
Marketing Data: that includes your communication preferences in receiving email marketing from us.
5. Why we collect it
Most of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you when you:
1. Contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email;
2. Download an opt-in from our website, social media channels or marketing emails;
3. Sign up to join our mailing list;
4. Invest in a therapy and coaching programme or purchase goods from our website;
5. Post on our social media channels, website or blog;
6. Work with us in a commercial capacity.
6. How we use it
We use the personal data you have given us in order to:
1. Communicate with you, verify your identity and respond to your requests;
2. Provide therapy, coaching programmes and goods you have purchased akeep records of these transactions
3. Operate, maintain and keep our website secure and ensure content is relevant to help personalise and improve your user experience;
4. Analyse your use of our website and other online services, to understand the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising;
5. Enable you to take part in our promotions, free give-aways, or other site features;
6. Send periodic emails, newsletters announcements, and information about other products and services which may be of interest to you;
7. Keep internal records for the legitimate operation of our business.
7. Marketing emails
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link or by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Legal basis for processing your data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) You have consented. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com;
(b) We have a contractual obligation for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract;
(c) For compliance with a legal obligation we must perform as a legitimate business;
(d) To protect vital interests of you or another person;
(e) It is in the public interest;
(f) It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
9. Who we share your data with
We will not sell or share your personally identifiable information and your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
We may have to share your personal data, where appropriate with:
– Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
– Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
– Government bodies that require us to report processing activities;
– To enforce our site’s policies;
– To protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety.We expect all third parties to comply with the law and respect the security of your personal data.
10.Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Cookies enable you to purchase from our site and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns and personalise content, tailor and measure adverts and provide a safer experience for you. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to allow us to collect information through cookies.
12. Data security
We have put in place suitable electronic security measures as well as managerial and physical procedures to safeguard the security of your personal data. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
13. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including personal, financial and transaction information) for six years after they stop being customers.
14. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
15. Data retention
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk